Wharfedale CPD4800 Amplifier 1500w/side at 4 ohm, 1000w/side @ 8 ohm
Wharfedale Amplifier 1500w/side at 4 ohm, 1000w/side @ 8 ohm
The CPD range of the Wharfedale amplifiers are built for a multitude of sound system formations including mobile use, touring, rental and installation. Built-in protection including thermal, overcurrent, DC and output short circuit protection ensures speakers will not be damaged from faults. The continuously variable speed fan keeps CPD amplifiers at their optimum operating temperature ensuring there will be no overheating. Removable front covers provide for easy cleaning while status and clip LEDs keep the operator in the know.
Built into a 2 rack unit, rack mountable quality steel chassis, CPD amplifiers are manufactured to strict quality assurances making them an amplifier you can trust from price to performance.
Signal inputs and signal pass through connections are 3 pin XLR while speaker connections are speakon sockets. CPD amplifiers can operate in stereo, bridge or parallel modes.
- Stereo output power 2x1000w RMS at 8 ohms; 2x1500w RMS at 4 oms.
- Bridged mono output power 3000w RMS at 8 ohms; 4800w RMS at 4 ohms.
- Input 2 x 3 pin XLR
- Signal pass through output 2 x 3 pin XLR
- Speaker output 2 x speakon
- Frequency response 20Hz - 30kHz
- Class H topology
- Sensitivity 0dBu (0.775Vrms)
- Input impedance 20k ohms
- Maximum input level 22dBu (9,7Vrms)
- Slew rate >40V / us
- Cross talk <-75dB
- Signal to noise ratio >100dB
- Cooling by variable speed fan
- Protection: Switchable limiter, thermal protect, overcurrent protect, output DC protect, output short protect, power on/off mute
- 4 segment LED display
- Dimensions 88x483x451mm
- Weight 24.5kg net / 27kg packed
Shipping Volume: .045cbm
Shipping Weight: 27kg
Warranty: 12 Months